Think About Reading
The Think About Reading series are aimed at helping students to master key reading skills as well as logical thinking skills. The series focus on key aspects of logical thinking skills, thus preparing the reader for various types of tasks requiring logical and creative thinking skills.
- Fully reflect the linguistic needs of the intermediate reader
- Cover major content areas, such as biology and politics
- Get the reader to practice major question types for reading comprehension
- Develop the ability to use context in a systematic and effective manner
- Allow the reader to develop and reinforce logical thinking skills
Student Book | Workbook | Transcript | Audio CDs | MP3 Files | Answer Keys.
Download resources at www.wcbooks.co.kr