Phonics World is a four-level phonics series specially written for EFL students. Phonics World introduces students to a totla of 44 English sounds. Throughout the series, students can learn phonics sounds systematically.
- Students can learn basic sounds and phonetic values with songs and poems!
- Each units consists of several parts: Phonemic Awareness, Letter Recognition, Learning to Write, and Sound to Symbol. Each comes witha variety of activities as well.
- Students can check their learning processes through Review Units!
- EFL learners can experience what life is like in native English-speaking countries thorugh Sight Words
- Stickers, Games, and Word List are also included.
Student Book / Workbook / Audio CD
Download resources at www.wcbooks.co.kr